On Tuesday, February 13th, the McCall Staff will offer the following workshops:
- 5:00-5:30: Jupiter Grades (grades 7-8): Mr. Knoflicek (319)
- 5:00-5:30: Supporting Academics at Home (grades 5-6): Ms. Bottaro (326)
- 5:00-5:30: Technology Use at Home (grades 5-8): Ms. Smith (219)
- 5:00-6:00: Academic Support at Home (grades K-4): Ms. Cliggett (Chinese) (327B)
- 5:00-6:00: Supporting Academics at Home (to include homework and testing information) (grades K-4): Ms. Hantman and Ms. Morris (210)
- 6:00-6:30: Technology Use at Home (grades K-4): Ms. Smith (219)
- 6:00-7:00: What Is Bullying and How To Counter It (grades K-4): Ms. Hantman and Ms. Morris (210)
- 5:30-7:00: Cyber Bullying and How To Counter It (grades 5-8): Richard Guerry (guest speaker)
Biography on Guest Speaker: http://www.iroc2.org/Internet_safety_speaker
In case you missed the Parent Education Workshops on Tuesday, January 23rd, click HERE to see some of the Handouts!
Thank you, McCall Staff, for implementing these valuable workshops for the parents!